Here are a couple of selections from the text that seem to stand out according to me:
- the slow yet steady increase of jobs combined with record low mortgage rates satiate buyers' appetites.
- Between February 2011 and February 2012, the number of contracts to purchase previously-owned-homes increased 14%
- There is a hope that banks will further foreclosures while sellers regain an interest in listing their property
- Buying is such an attractive option (for those who feel comfortable to do so) that buying seems to be a better deal than renting.
- Approximately half of offers in Washington D.C. from January 2012 to March 15th, 2012 encountered multiple bids.
- From March 2011 to March 2012, the median value of a home in Washington D.C. rose 6.6%
- Homes listed from March 2011 to March 2012 sold after an average of only 38 days once listed.